Welcome, human and/or internet using entity visiting this site. Once a blog to document my learnings as I explored Microsoft’s then-new offering Expression Suite, this site has gone through many permutations before ending up in its current incarnation: an online repository of my somewhat connected thoughts on the internet and how it shapes us.
On this site you’ll find my blog with articles ranging from the technical to the theoretical, and in time a page about my speaking engagements future, present, and past.
Morten on set recording the course “Technology and Design Ethics” at LinkedIn Learning in Carpinteria, California.
- Do Humans Dream of Electric Minds? How language influences our thinking about AI
- Transformer: Year One of the ChatGPT Era
- Your No-Hype Guide to Everything OpenAI Announced at their DevDay
- AI is a Loom: The End and the New Beginning of Web Dev
- “Ice Cream So Good” and the Behavioural Conditioning of Creators